Please read the details below and contact me if you have any questions.
Retreat Start Time
- You can arrive at the retreat centre – Continental House – any time from 3pm on Friday afternoon.
- There is an informal cooking session – helping Alexis with dinner preparation from about 4.30pm.
- The yoga room will be available for relaxation and meditation from 2pm Friday
- Our opening circle and introductions starts around 8.30pm on Friday evening, however, people often arrive later than this due to work and family commitments.
- If you arrive after 8.30pm, please join us in the yoga room.
- Dinner will be served at about 7pm on Friday evening.
- Please let me know if you will be arriving later than this and would like a meal saved for you.
- Please let me know any special dietary requirements (if you have not done so already)
- All food is gluten free, dairy and animal product free
Car Pooling & Public Transport
- Please let me know if you can provide a lift for someone, or if you need a lift.
- You can find public transport information at www.metlinkmelbourne.com.au. Depending on the time, Alexis or I might be able to collect you from the bus stop in Daylesford.
What to Bring to the retreat
- Your own yoga mat if you can (there are some there)
- A hot water bottle if you feel the cold
- Plenty of warm clothes & a waterproof jacket – it can be cold this time of year
- Towel & toiletries
- Meditation shawl or blanket
- Notepad and pen for taking notes
- Comfortable walking shoes to enjoy the surrounding bush
- Musical instruments (if you like to play)
- Hair tie (if you have long hair)
How to get there
- Slowly and with grace and ease
- Come to Continental House – 9 Lone Pine Avenue Hepburn Springs
- Google Maps reference – https://goo.gl/maps/lcxUG
- Massage will be available on-site during the retreat.
- Please let me know in the next few days if you would like to book a massage.